TL;DR: We’re updating our pricing for some regions on September 8th.
- Brazil, Latin America, and Russia will see increased prices due to exchange rates and tax changes.
- Europe will see decreased prices due to changes in exchange rates.
- From August 23rd to September 8th, players will receive double Bonus Currency from all virtual currency purchases.
Periodically Riot evaluates global pricing and makes adjustments to account for changes in currency fluctuations, taxation, and regional discrepancies. These changes can be both increases or decreases.
This year, we’re making changes to pricing in Europe, Brazil, Latin America, Russia, and Turkey. Below you’ll find the changes that will take effect on September 8th.
Before this goes live, we’re doubling the Bonus Currency you get with each purchase from August 23rd to September 8th regardless of whether you’re impacted by the price changes.
Example: In Legends of Runeterra the 3325 Coin bundle will grant 650 bonus Coins (normally this is 325 bonus Coins).
This promotion activates August 23rd around 1:00 PM PDT (change may take an hour to complete) and lasts until September 8th, 1:00 PM PDT when the price changes go into effect.
Europe (for EUR, GBP & HUF currencies only): -5% average price decrease
- Brazil: +15% average price increase
- Colombia: +12% average price increase
- Costa Rica: +8% average price increase
- Peru: +15% average price increase
- Uruguay: +17% average price increase
- Russia: +6% average price increase