In the dust and desolation of the end of the World, a new journey began.
After the excitement of the 2022 World Championship and the World Ender expansion we’re here to deliver some bug fixes and document some hotfix balance changes.
Gameplay System Updates
Editor’s Note: We hotfixed these changes into the game on December 13th, but we wanted to record them for posterity!
- Fixed an issue in The Path of Champions where the Roman Numeral ‘I’ was displayed in the names of some champions at 1 Star power.
- Fixed an issue where some units would be missing the flyout mentioning which cards created them after being recalled.
- Fixed an issue where Corrupted Azir was only playing base level up animation when video settings were at “high” or lower
- Fixed an issue where Ryze’s win condition was incorrectly counting copies or duplicates of existing World Runes as unique
- Fixed some minor text formatting issues.