This patch, we’re focusing on bug fixes while we prepare for major balance updates and Magma Chamber + Infernal Cosmetics coming in patch 3.4.0.
We’re taking a short break between our usual patch cadence due to a Riot-wide AFK period, read on for more info here.
These bugs were fixed in an earlier micropatch:
- Fixed a few crashes related to the Attach keyword.
- Fixed an issue where Gorlith the Unscalable could be blocked by units that shouldn’t have been able to block the attack.
- Fixed a few VO bugs with Udyr and Murkwolf Shaman.
- Dance of Tusks will now correctly display the Skill icon instead of the Fast icon.
- Uncommitted blockers that gain Can’t Block from Wrath of the Freljord at Burst speed are now correctly returned to the back row.
- Yuumi’s Prowling Projectile and Prowling Projectile can no longer target a friendly unit to deal damage.
- Corrected a typo on Tusk Speaker’s flavor text.
- Enemy AI will now attempt to defensively stop Gorlith the Unscalable.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Bullet Times in play would cause an excessive amount of camera shake and permanently reposition the camera FOV.
- When a Blade is in play and recalled with a Shadow or Ephemeral copy in its place, the Blade will now be correctly Obliterated.
- Fixed several UI, UX, and general visual bugs to improve game clarity and player experience.