Anniversary Login Rewards
Join us in celebrating Legend of Runeterra’s one-year anniversary! As a token of our appreciation, we’re offering 7 days of free login gifts and special event quests with even more rewards. Once patch 2.6.0 goes live, log in each day for the following rewards, including some exclusive anniversary items!
You’ll also receive an event quest for each day you log in. Complete all 7 before the event ends to receive the First Year card back:
- Day 1 – Piece of Cake Garen Emote
- Day 2 – Common Prismatic Chest
- Day 3 – First Year Icon
- Day 4 – Sharp & Sweet Katarina Emote
- Day 5 – Rare Prismatic Chest
- Day 6 – Champion Wildcard
- Day 7 – Anniversary Poro Guardian
For some Poros, being cute enough to eat is just an occupational hazard.
Personality: Life of the party
Loves: Celebrating a year with you
For all the legends who made our first year spectacular.
Piece of Cake
Sharp & Sweet
First Year Icon
- Effects for Spell Shield, Recall, Auras, Elusive, Shuffle, various Deck Events (Nab / Draw), and Sharpsight have been improved.
- The Tournaments tab has been updated with information on the format and qualification requirements for Empires of the Ascended’s Seasonal Tournament. Full list of changes from previous seasons:
- All Gauntlets have been updated to Best of 3 format.
- Last Chance Gauntlet moved ahead of the top 700 Masters cut. Get ready to enter the Last Chance Gauntlet when it opens on April 17!
- Open Rounds increased from 5 > 9 rounds, length of each round reduced slightly. This new structure guarantees players will qualify for the Playoffs with 8 or 9 wins, and high-seeded players (seeded based on season rank) can qualify with 7 wins.
- Open Rounds and Playoffs now take place on Saturday instead of Sunday in local times.
- A full updated schedule with all dates and times will be shared later this week.
- Weekly vault ready push notifications on mobile will now be sent based on local times.
- Fixed an issue where some Guardians would skip animations when interacting with them.
- Fixed an issue where some players weren’t able to complete the Prologue after playing Friend Challenge matches.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Thermogenic Beam copied by Karma level 2 from dealing damage appropriately.
- Fixed a visual issue that would sometimes cause cards to render in low quality during combat.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause keywords to clip through other objects when being shared by Zoe level 2.
- Inviolus Vox should no longer incorrectly trigger when killing Dragon Chow.
- Mimic can no longer copy itself.
- Destiny’s Call can no longer be cast without any units in hand.
- Fixed several issues causing Oracle’s Eye to display misinformation while Sivir level 2 is attacking.
- Crimson Bloodletter no longer activates two times when Braum is played afterwards.
- Stony Suppressor no longer increases variable cost cards, such as Thermogenic Beam, beyond available mana.
- Molten Breath no longer increases the size of cards.
- Trevor Snoozebottom’s Mumblesprite now correctly displays its keywords.
- Several improvements to text across the game in our continued effort for text consistency.