The Shuriman desert is vast, and we’re making sure we’re prepared for the long trek through it. To that end, Patch 2.4.0 is focused exclusively on bug fixes and miscellaneous quality of life improvements.
For this patch, we’re adding in a number of cards that were inadvertently left out of Expeditions, trimming some of the more bloated archetypes slightly, and giving Incubators more of a Predict subtheme for its Shurima half.
- Empires of the Ascended archetypes offering bonus reduced from 4x to 2x.
- It is now possible to be offered the Buried Sun Disc during Trade Picks if you have enough Ascended champions.
- Added: Aspiring Chronomancer, Emperor’s Dais, Esteemed Hierophant, Ruin Runner
- Removed: Destined Poro
- Added: Startipped Peak
- Removed: Chain Vest, Mobilize
- Added: Sown Seeds
- Added: Ancestral Boon
- Added: Bloodthirsty Marauder, Dunekeeper
Fluft and Tuft
- Added: Destined Poro
- Added: Ancient Preparations, Aspiring Chronomancer, Desert Naturalist, Entomb, Khahiri the Returned, Khahiri the Student, Xenotype Researchers
- Offering bonus removed.
- Added: The Fangs
- Added: Destiny’s Call
- Removed: Noxkraya Arena
- Added: Spoils of War
- Added: Sandswept Tomb, Sigil of Malice
- Added: Soulspinner
Shadows and Dust
- Added: Field Musicians, Shadow Apprentice
- Removed: Windfarer Hatchling
- Added: Quicksand
- Added: Battlefield Prowess, Towering Stonehorn
- Removed: Plucky Poro
Terrors From the Deep
- Added: Lost Riches
- Removed: Brash Gambler
- Added: Concurrent Timelines, Rummage
- Visual clarity improvements have been made to the process for phasing a Moon Weapon.
- Player vs. AI matchmaking rules have been updated to allow for a wider pool of AI opponents.
- Ranked Rewards from the Cosmic Creation Season should be properly delivered to all players.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Spellshield from stopping Cataclysm.
- Fixed a bug where Cataclysm’s forced Challenge could be undone by the defending player.
- Fixed a bug where a blocking unit under the effect of Cataclysm could be removed to have the attacker incorrectly damage the defending player’s Nexus.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing champion voice lines from being played on mobile.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Spellshield from stopping Captain Arrika’s Play effect.
- Fixed a bug where having multiple Sun Discs in play resulted in incorrect Countdown effects.
- Added a Deep counter to Vicious Platewyrm.
- Fixed a bug where Veiled Temple would allow Thermogenic Beam to deal 2 damage when being cast for 0 mana.
- Fixed a bug where Zoe’s level 2 effect would occasionally not appear correctly.
- Fixed a visual bug that occurred when using the Fen Guardian on the Arcade Board.
- Fixed an issue where text was overlapping in some languages on the Empires of the Ascended Event Pass.
- Several text improvements have been made across the game in our continued effort to improve text consistency.